Monday, May 13, 2013

New design team at Cardabilities

Happy Monday to all you crafty cardmakers out there! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We celebrated Mother's Day here in my home and for once my husband was NOT away for the special day, so I actually got to relax and enjoy myself.  It was LOVELY! I even was given a nice gift card to one of my favourite scrapbooking stores, so I will definitely be using that up quickly.
 
 
My weekend was made all the better by learning that I will be returning to the Cardabilities design team for another term: June- August. I'm so excited to see what the rest of the team comes up with for each sketch, and it's really nice to develop some crafty friendships with them! :) Why don't you pop on over to the Cardabilities blog and see who the rest of the team is?! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!