Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love & Happiness


Here's a clean and simple, one layer card in an interesting colour combination for you today! As usual, it started out with great plans, and I changed my mind half way through and turned it into an all-purpose, any occasion kind of card. :) The best kind to keep on hand if you ask me. The only thing I would change about this card is to have added sequins instead of gems...put that on my 'to buy' list!
 
I love that Watercolor Wonder set by Papertrey Ink.  So many colour combinations possible when you're mixing and matching all those watercolor streaks and splashes. My Mama Elephant stamp order arrived a few days ago and I've been busy getting them inky too.  I adore Mama Elephant stamps; they are fresh, fun and very trendy.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Watercolor Wonder) Papertrey Ink; (So Breezy) Mama Elephant

Ink: (Melon Berry, Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink; (Soft Sky, Charcoal) Hero Arts
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Accents: (gems) Kaisercraft

1 comment:

  1. It really looks like happiness! Love you watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!