Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's your birthday!!



How cheerful would this card be to give a friend?  Young or...not so young, it could be enjoyed by any lady.  A pretty easy layout- just a lovely piece of patterned paper with a row of flowers and a happy sentiment.  How simple is that?! :) I love cards like this that come together quickly. I find if I'm taking too long to put a card together then I am probably not going to happy with the end result.  There shouldn't be too much 'over-thinking' in card making...after all, it's for fun right? Enjoy it!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Say What) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink; (My Girl 6x6 collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (felt flowers) My Mind's Eye; (gems) Zva; (arrow flag) My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!