Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy 30th!

 
I haven't had the chance to get my Irresistibly Ikat set from Papertrey Ink inked up much, so I was happy to play around with it for this 30th birthday card. This card is pretty much self explanatory- it seemed a little dull once I had it put together, but that was nothing a good spritz of shine mist couldn't fix!!  There is just something *else* that the Rustic White cardstock offers over regular white.  A little added 'oomph' maybe? :)
 
I hope all you Canadians had a fabulous Victoria Day weekend!  I spent Sunday fishing with my kids, and most of my small community, and afterwards enjoyed a lovely barbecue at the neighbours with a GREAT firework display!!  Loved every minute of it! Here's my little fisher-woman on the banks of the sunny Sydenham River.
 
 
 
Supplies: (all from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: (Irresistibly Ikat)
Ink: (Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Royal Velvet)
Cardstock: (Rustic White, Hibiscus Burst)
Other: (By the Numbers die cuts); (Shine spray mist) Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!