Monday, May 6, 2013

Happiness and Bliss- Vintage Bliss!

 
I love using real barn board for projects around my house and garden, so it's no surprise that I love barn board patterned paper as well! The colourful flowers printed on top really make the paper brighter, cheerier and prettier in general. Love it! This card was put together using bits and pieces of leftover die cuts, chipboard and stamped bits...I just dug it out of my stash and slapped it together as a card. :) Some days it is just THAT easy, lol!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Mat Stack 4 collection) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tide Pool) Hero Arts
Paper: (smooth white) Papertrey Ink; (textured white) Bazzil; (Vintage Bliss 6x6 collection) Simple Stories
Other: (chipboard flower) misc.; (heart border) Papertrey Ink; (leaf die) Taylored Expressions; (notched arrow die) My Favorite Things; (Stickles) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!