Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cardabilities #75

 
It's sketch reveal time over at Cardabilities! This one is a great one (they ALL are great ones!), and I went a little more 'involved' than I usually do for my cards. Lots of layers, a doily, banners, pearls, die cuts, spray mist...it has it all! :) This Mother's Day card went to a happy momma in my community. I hope she enjoyed it!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (First Place Sentiments) My Favorite Things
Ink: (Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (Knee Highs 6x6 collection) Basic Grey
Dies: (Jumbo Ric Rac border, First Place Award Ribbon dies) My Favorite Things; (Mega Mat Stack 3) Papertrey Ink
Other: (scalloped circle punch) EK Success; (doily) Freckled Fawn; (pearl flourish) Prima; (Shine color mist) Studio Calico

4 comments:

  1. Really cute card, I love how you did the sketch and the papers you used are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so bright and cheerful! Love the layers and swirls!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcie, this is beautiful! I love the doily, but also that white oval behind the doily...they both add so much dimension...and that jumbo ric arc...delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!