Thursday, April 18, 2013

Welcome Spring

 
I think it's safe to say that here in my little corner of the world, Spring has decided to stick around for awhile. :) I can finally take my son out to the bus stop and NOT wear mittens, thus enabling me to be able take my coffee with me...oh the small joys in life! 
 
This card celebrates all things spring; keep in mind it is VERY sparkly and pretty in real life. The picture does not do it justice! I love making clean, simple, graphic cards like this one. Fussy is not in my nature. White space and pops of colour really draw my eye.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Wreath for All Seasons) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Melon Berry) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (White, kraft, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Melon Berry, Lavender Moon) Papertrey Ink
Other: (gems) Kaisercraft; (tree die) My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!