Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wedding stock-up

 
A local woman is getting married and I've had 6 requests for wedding cards in the last week! Knowing they were all going to the same person, I tried to make each one unique and special.  This particular card is more earthy with natural elements. I used a linen debossing plate, canvas flower, and cork stick pin all with a kraft/brown colour scheme.  I think it turned out quite pretty! Now I need to make MORE wedding cards to replenish my supply! Sounds like a great excuse to get crafty...
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Mini Blooms) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Terracotta Tile) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (kraft, Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Other: (fabric flowers) K & Company; (stick pin) Little Yellow Bicycle; (|Fillable Frames #4, Linen Impression plate) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!