Monday, April 29, 2013

Ticket to Love

A long time ago I pinned a ticket holder project onto one of my Pinterest boards and though I loved the idea, it took me awhile to finally get around to recreating it myself! I've been a bit 'bored' with making cards lately and decided to alter a few things I have lying around the house. Now, I'm not GREAT at altering things, but it sure is fun!
 
Here's my very own version of a ticket holder. Inside the plastic page is a whole bunch of concert ticket stubs, movie tickets from special dates, special events tickets, etc.  All sorts of memorabilia that means a lot to me and hold special memories. I used a 6x6 scrapbook page holder I've had for a long time...can't remember the manufacturer, sorry!
 
 

 
Supplies:
Cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Little Black Dress collection) Basic Grey
Accents: (doily) Martha Stewart; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink; (stickers) Cosmo Cricket
Dies: (Just the Ticket border) Papertrey Ink; (Paper Doll Girl border) My Favorite Things
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!