Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thanks so much



Colour combination look familiar? Here's a reject from the recent September/October 2013 submission call by Paper Crafts magazine.  I created it for the Colors of Fall category using great colour combos found on Pinterest. Don't feel too bad for me though, because I did get 2 other cards picked up! It's always exciting to find out your work will be published. :)
 
Truthfully, I'd almost forgotten about that delightful Edgers die that I used on the top of the card. I really MUST remember to not throw new supplies directly in a drawer where they'll be forgotten! 
Speaking of new supplies...I made a trip to my fave LSS yesterday and picked up some delightful patterned papers and other fabulous goodies. I LOVE the Paper Pickle!! They ordered in the new Doodlebug Designs Take Note collection for me along with some matching embellishments. Sooooo accommodating, friendly, and now with a bigger space to shop in too!
 

Supplies:
Stamps: (banner and sentiment from Mini Blooms) Papertrey Ink 
Ink: (Aqua Mist, Scarlet Jewel) Papertrey Ink 
Cardstock: (Velvet) Bazzil; (Scarlet Jewel, Soft Stone, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (grey stripe) Echo Park; (Today from Collectable 'Unforgettable' 6x6 collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (clear embossing powder) Tsukineko; (pearls) Basic Grey; (Butterfly punch) Martha Stewart;
(Streamers die) Paper Smooches; (Edgers #3 die) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!