Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hello There

Perhaps growing up on a chicken farm has endeared me to feathers for the rest of my life.
Jewelry with feathers, headpieces, bright coloured children's craft feathers, even collecting feathers outside on a walk with my daughter...I just adore them!
I love the feather trend right now in the crafting industry.
 
Here are some of my current favourite feathery products...
 
 
 

Here's a card I recently made using the adorable feather image from the Smitten stamp set by Mama Elephant. I stamped it 3 times in different colours, stamped the sentiment, spritzed it with Smooch spray mist, and mounted it to a Rustic Cream card base.  Here's to feathery crafting for all of you! :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Clear Stamps: (Hello There from Good Times, feather from Smitten) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Ocean Tides, Terracotta Tile, Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Mixed Berries spray mist) Clearsnap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!