Friday, April 12, 2013

FWF- Anchors away!



Happy Friday to you all, and happy Friends with Flair over at the Unity blog! Here's my entry for this week.  It's been awhile since I've played along, so I'm looking forward to seeing all your creations too! The nautical theme is pretty trendy right now and this perfect Unity stamp set fits right in. How cute is that anchor with the heart pattern?! Adore...

Supplies:
Stamps: (Love is My Anchor) Unity Stamp Co.; (heart) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink; (Cough Syrup,  Spice Tin) Jenni Bowlin for Ranger
Cardstock: (Spring Rain, white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (First Place Award ribbon die) My Favorite Things

20 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! Love this stamp! Thanks for playing with FWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! Very well executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the multiple anchors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute and sweet your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adoreable...love the image and sentiment!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, and I adore this stamp - I got it in my last purchase, and stamped it as a cover onto my one art journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute!! love how you stamped the background and used nautical colors. i just got this stamp too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your CAS/nautical design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did this! I could never line everything up like that. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great card! I love the soft anchors in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anchors are the hot ticket right now, and this just plain old rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card, Marcie!! The anchors look really cool on your card. Love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously cute card! I love the heart pattern on the anchors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this stamp. And with my son being in the Navy...it's perfect to make him cards...all different. You did a great job. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore it for sure! You did a great job with this stamp!!! Thanks for joining us at Unity!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - love how you stamped the anchors differently & lined them up - fabulous effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!