Saturday, April 20, 2013

Feathered Hello

 
 
This is one card that is most definitely going to be hand delivered.  I think if I mail this sucker it will cost a million dollars! That zipper flower is the coolest, funkiest embellishment I have ever seen, but it is HEAVY! I had to prop the card up just to take a picture of it. For this creation I took a very basic layout (one piece of patterned paper, a sentiment, a focal piece) and made it super fun and fancy with a over the top flower and feather combination! 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Mini Blooms) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko
Paper: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink; ('captured' from Maggie Holmes 6x6 collection) Crate Paper
Accents: (zipper flower) Prima; (feather) Bella Blvd.
Other: (black embossing powder) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!