Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blissful Vintage Bliss


Hello my name is Marcie and I am a patterned paper collector.
I love it. I hoard it. I have a new favorite all the time. It is a real problem.
(So says my husband, but what does HE know?! NOTHING I tell ya!!!)
I adore the new Vintage Bliss collection by Simple Stories. Sooooo pretty and feminine. Bright enough to catch my eye and with so many vintage, adorable elements, like that bike up there.
I looooove bikes with baskets of flowers. It's my weakness...in fact I just snagged an old bike for my garden that I'm going to spray paint Watermelon Pink and plant flowers in its basket.
Can't wait until the finished project is done! 
 
This card is so basic and easy that I feel like explaining it takes more time than it did to actually make the card! I adhered a journaling card to the pre-made card base, added some stickers and enamel dots and voila! Done.

Supplies:
Accents: (journaling card and stickers from Vintage Bliss collection) Simple Stories; (enamel dots) Making Memories
Other: (premade card base) DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!