Monday, March 11, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

 
I'm making an effort to use up every scrap of a few paper collections I have left over. The goal is to use it all up and then have room on the shelf for new ones. :) :)  Good thinking, right?
The Miss Caroline collections from My Mind's Eye are just so pretty and feminine that they work perfectly on this soft and sweet sympathy card. I'm down to the bare bones of this paper collection so all those teeny, tiny pieces are coming in handy for small die cuts, frames and accents!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (sympathy) unknown
Ink: (Charcoal) Hero Arts
Paper: (Miss Caroline "Howdy Doody" collection) My Mind's Eye
Accent: (button) Papertrey Ink; (gem) Prima
Dies: (butterfly, frames) Papertrey Ink; (circle) Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!