Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet stuff

 
I couldn't put down Cardabilities' sketch #71 this weekend and used it for another creation! This one uses super sweet papers and a felt sticker from My Mind's Eye My Girl collection. I love everything about this cute, colorful, girly collection. It's PERFECT for kid birthday cards, and so much more!
 
On a happy family note, March Break is OVER. :) One kid back to school, the other happily back to her routine of playing with her brother's toys while he's at school...shhhh, don't tell! We had a wonderful break filled with bowling, board games, sleepovers in the living room, a reptile exhibit, Lego club at the local library, and in general- family time!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: ('sweet' from With All My Heart) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (My Girl 6x6 collection) My Mind's Eye
Accents: (felt sticker) My Mind's Eye; (buttons) Papertrey Ink; (gems) Prima

2 comments:

  1. This card is as sweet as sweet can be! Makes me long for Summer so bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!