Thursday, March 21, 2013

Multiples!

 
Sometimes for two babies you need a bigger canvas! I strayed away (not too far though...) from my usual A2 sized card this time around, and used a 5.25" square card base to showcase these twin girl onesies. This card has already gone off in the mail to friends who celebrated their new arrivals recently. How busy that household must be these days!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Bitty Baby Blessings) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Little Bo Peep 6x6 collection) Crate Paper
Other: (onesie, heart border, Mat Stack 3, Layerz Mat Stack 3 dies) Papertrey Ink; (doily) Freckled Fawn; (gems) Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't tell you how grateful your friend will be to receive a UNIQUE twin card...when my twin girls were born I think I received the same three store-bought cards over and over ;)

    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love everything, colors, sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!