Friday, March 15, 2013

Cardabilities sketch #71

I'm so excited for my first post as a Cardabilities Design Team member! On the 15th and 30th of the month you can check out the new sketch that comes up and play along by linking up your new creation!  I LOVE the creativity that Cardabilities sketches offer.
 
You will notice a lot of the design team and those linking up their cards have a gorgeous, scrappy look to their cards...well that intimidates this clean, simple and graphic girl! So I promise to give you my very best effort in the classy and elegant style that Cardabilities is known for.  
 
You can see from the original sketch that I've definitely kept the same elements on my card, but added a few things as well. Fun fact- the sparkly and metal brad, and the MME stickers are from a prize pack I won from Paper Crafts magazine January gallery winner- lucky me!! Thanks for checking out my first post with this fun sketch team, and I'm excited to have you back again on the 30th...and maybe a few times in between right? :)
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: (brown) Bazzil
Patterned Paper: ('Unforgettable' papers from the Collectable collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (Thickers) American Crafts; (doily die) Cheery Lynn Designs; (brads) Bo Bunny; (label stickers) My Mind's Eye; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

  1. Marcie, this is a super fun card! I love the vibrant colors...it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy colours :)

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card! Love that die too!
    Hugs
    Valentyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, your card makes me happy)))

    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I think it would certainly cheer anyone up! Love the trendy arrow paper mixed with the button/brads. Congrats on the PC gallery win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, a great take on the sketch Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!