Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cardabilities #72























Sketch reveal day over on the Cardabilities blog! Here's sketch #72 and my creation.  Hop on over to the blog and see what the other talented designers came up with, and link up your own creation!
 
I used papers, brads and felt stickers all from the My Girl collection by My Mind's Eye. I love how girly and sweet all the elements are; any product line that incorporates bright colours usually catches my eye.  You won't see many projects here using soft, pale colours!  Enjoy your Easter weekend everyone.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Smitten) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (My Girl 6x6 collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (Felt stickers, brads) My Mind's Eye; (star border) Papertrey Ink; (gems) Basic Grey

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Marcie! I love the felt embellishments...simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, cheerful card! I love the felt flower stickers and the star borders. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and lovely flowers! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, great take on sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Marcie! Cheerful and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Marcie! I love the felt elements and the stars borders :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card and love the colors that you used for it! Congrats on being published too it was very much deserved for that adorable card that you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marcie, bright and gorgeous card!!
    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy card, love the felt flowers!

    Vera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!