Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bokeh love

 
I'm not a gal who could be described as trendy, but I sure do love most of the trends that appear in crafty products. Camera trend? Love it. Feathers? Love em'.  Ikat patterns? Adore. Now here comes the bokeh trend/effect...LOVE IT. Bokeh is 'the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light' so says most photography websites. Many companies out there have started to include this 'pattern' in their paper designs...yay!! I'll admit it was the reason I bought the new Maggie Holmes 6x6 pad from Crate Paper. Soooo much loveliness in that paper collection!! :) Even better was getting it at my lovely LSS The Paper Pickle!
 
Here I kept my card simple using the bokeh background, paired with a gradient stamped sentiment. After that I cut a few paper pieces into a flag end and added some staples to finish it off!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Signs) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Maggie Holmes 6x6 collection) Crate Paper
Other: (staples) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!