Monday, February 11, 2013

You're Sweet!

 
I have a small-ish valentine to show you today, made for a small-ish little girly in my life. My sweet Robin is 4 and loves all things pink and pretty.  She is a girly-girl, but don't let that fool you.  I have most definitely found her rolling in mud puddles and stealing her brother's Hot Wheels toys.  A girl after my own heart. :) I usually make a card for each of my kiddos and so this one will be for her.
 
The cute focal piece is a sticker from Doodlebug Designs, and the sentiment is pieced together from the Piece of Cake stamp set by PTI. The card size is 3.75 x 5".
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Piece of Cake) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Love Note from XOXO collection) American Crafts
Other: (doily) misc.; (cupcake sticker) Doodlebug Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!