Saturday, February 2, 2013

Window Cards

 
Nothing stretches your creativity like a good challenge, and the Moxie Fab World is just the place to go for when you're looking for such a thing! I created this card for the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. So many possibilities for this one, but I kept it simple by just punching a circle and allowing my sentiment to peek through.  For me, that's as 'window-ish' as I could get. File this challenge away for another day when I'm feeling more adventurous! :) You have until Feb. 4 to link your card up to, so go get creative!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Sampler) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Sugar Chic 6x6 collection) Heidi Swapp
Other: (circle, scalloped circle punch) EK Success; (washi tape) Freckled Fawn; (gem) Zva; (banner die cut) Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!