Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweet Sweet Sunshine

 
My term on the Cardabilities design team hasn't quite started yet, but that of course will not stop me from playing along with the current sketch anyway! Here's my interpretation of sketch #69 (love that sketch by the way!). I used an impression plate to deboss my cardstock, spritzed it with spray mist, and started added my layers of die cuts and punches.  This is one of those cards that will go in the 'just because' pile. No particular occasion, but good for anything!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Smitten) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (red marker) Copic; (Spring Rain, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (white, Kraft, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (yellow) Bazzil
Dies: (Loopy border, pinked circle, Fillable Frame) Papertrey Ink; (clouds) My Favorite Things
Other: (heart punch) EK Success, (gems) Zva; (sunshine impression plate) Papertrey Ink; (spray mist) Tattered Angels

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS