Friday, February 8, 2013

FWF at Unity

Happy Friday to all! It's blustery and cold here in Southwestern Ontario, and the snow is starting to pile up, but by all accounts we don't have it quite as bad as some parts of the province! Regardless, it's a snow day for my son.  What's better than a snow day on a Friday?! Long weekend, woohoo!! 
 
Well, personally I think FWF at Unity is better than a snow day! :)  Here are two cards I created with Valentine's Day in mind. I love using fun and cute stamps for my valentines, and Unity stamps fill that role perfectly.
 


Card #1 Supplies:
Stamps: (Skip a Beat, Washi this love) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Neon pink) Hero Arts; (spica glitter marker) Copic
Cardstock: (black, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (music notes from Note to Self) Echo Park; (diagonal stripes from On Trend) Crate Paper

Card #2 Supplies:
Stamps: (You give me tiny butterflies) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (gems) Kaisercraft

25 comments:

  1. Great cards - I love how you stamped the butterflies on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, your cards are so beautiful!! Love both of them. Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, both cards are great! Love the butterflies especially

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are great! Love the stamping on the Washi! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are adorable, Marcie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards...your paper choice in card#1 are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards, But, I think I Love the butterflies especially

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these -- esp the record player with the music paper. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sitting singing here to the title of your first card,lol...they are both beautiful Marcie!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. both are great but I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've stamped those butterflies!! Soo soo soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards!! Love how you did the butterflies, very simple, but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, both are beautiful. The butterflies really show nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both your cards, but especially the record player one with that adorable sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two awesome creations! Totally love the beat card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are wonderful! Love the butterfly one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards, love them both

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great cards, especially love how you stamped those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are great, but I especially love the butterfly one! Neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are wonderful. I love seeing how others use stamps. The pink washi stamp, with the sentiment on top is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!