Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Little Word

Do you do One Little Word? I started doing it last year for 2012, and my word was ENJOY
I really think it put my year into perspective for me.  It seemed more appropriate than a New Year's resolution and easier to focus on.  I can tell you that my family certainly enjoyed 2012!!  We had so many fun, special family moments together that makes my heart just swell happily thinking about it.  I have no doubt that 2013 will bring more of the same.  Which brings me to my word for 2013...
 
 
I had to think about this one...last year's word really jumped right at me and made sense immediately.  This year I had to take some time to think about it, search a bit and I admit, even go online and see what other people had chosen for their own One Little Word! I almost decided on TRY, but GIVE really seemed more 'me'. :)
 
So this year I am going to give.  Give more, give help, give freely, give thanks, give notice, give creatively...I have more to give and 2013 will be the year I do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!