Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mr. and Mrs.

 
Long time, no blog post! Holy moly, did the New Year ever get ahold of me! Busy, busy...and still not much crafting time to be had yet.  I'm crossing my fingers that my time for creating will increase now that my son is back in school and our regular schedule has returned.  I did have the chance to do some card making for an upcoming Paper Crafts magazine call, but I won't be able to show any of it until I find out if it was chosen or not. Cross your fingers it is, but if it isn't that means I get to show you all! :)  Not bad either way!
 
Here's a wedding card I made to sell at a holiday craft sale I participated in this past December. I used the Big & Bold Wishes sentiment set as my focal point, and elegant paper from Envelopments.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Big & Bold Wishes) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Spice Tin) Jenni Bowlin; (Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (designer paper) Envelopments
Other: (die cut) Stampin' Up!; (ribbon) Misc.; (stick pin) Maya Road; (pearls) Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!