Friday, January 25, 2013

FWF-Out of this World!

 
WOW, I am not even going to mention how LONG it has been since I've blogged...holy moly!!! Let's just say I've been enjoying myself and spending quality time with all those I love. That includes a few birthday celebrations AND a super fun trip to Las Vegas with my husband for an early 10 year wedding anniversary celebration :)
 
I'm really glad that my first post back after this hiatus is to show this cute card for Friends With Flair over on the Unity blog. I ordered quite a few stamps from Unity a few weeks ago, and am finally getting back into the crafting groove and inking them up.  Most of the them were love/Valentine's related, but I used this particular one on my husband's birthday card.  It's pretty simple, and I bet just by looking at it you can figure out how I made it. :) Enjoy your Friday everyone!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Out of This World) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Blueberry Sky) Papertrey Ink; (markers) Copic
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (twine) The Twinery

24 comments:

  1. what a super sweet CAS card <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful staming and coloring for this bday design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! LOVE that image!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to FWF! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful staming and coloring, for a great Brithday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. Super cute and out of this world (no pun intended..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute, I love how your kept it simple

    ReplyDelete
  8. More is not always better for sure! Your card is prime example.... absolutely charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card! Simple but sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for your DH! And happy 10th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, and it sure sounds like you have been living it up! That is what life is about! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sentiment for a husb's birthday card. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!