Saturday, December 8, 2012

Paint Chips put to use!

 
What should you do with all those random paint chips that you no longer need or changed your mind about the colour? Why use them on a card of course! I trimmed my paint chip to fit the card and punched a snowflake on each one, and then tied on the twine and button before adhering it with foam dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment in a matching purple and that was that!
 
By the way, the bottom purple colour was a contender for our bathroom, but I just couldn't convince my husband that purple was the way to go... :)
 
This long sentiment stamp from Penny Black is a rubber stamp that I bought the first Christmas that I had started cardmaking.  I loved it then and still love it now even though it barely fits onto an A2 sized card. It's a long time favourite for sure! I'm entering this card in to the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C166 challenge, which is to use your favourite Holiday stamp.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (sentiment) Penny Black
Ink: (Royal Velvet) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Other: (twine) The Twinery; (button) Papertrey Ink; (paint chip) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!