Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year!

 
The New Year is rapidly approaching and I can't help but be excited.
 
2012 brought many blessings to our family, but 2013 can expect plenty more! Highlights of my fabulous year included watching my brother get married to the most wonderful woman ever, learning they were pregnant and that I would be an aunt, taking our family on a super fun summer vacation, and getting published a few times in Paper Crafts magazine! :)
 
Here's a Happy New Year card from me to you, and my wishes that your 2013 begins with happiness and love! I used bright and bold colours on my card with a bit of bling (can't have New Years Eve without bling!), and lots of spray mist. Enjoy!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Grunge Me) Papertrey Ink; (Celebrate Everyday) Hero Arts
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (White, silver) Papertrey Ink
Other: (crystal line) Zva; (spray mist) Clearsnap; (Mat Stack 4 dies) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!