Friday, December 14, 2012

FWF- Sweet Baby

 
Happy Friday to all of you in blog land! This is our first upcoming weekend of Christmas festivities with both sides of our family and we are all very much looking forward to it! I love the hustle and bustle of visiting family, eating good food and watching the little ones bounce around in excitement.  It's called the most wonderful time of the year for a reason you know!
 
Moving away from Christmas for the day, I'm showing an older baby card that I had forgotten to post, but it worked out well since now I can show it on FWF for Unity. I know the sentiment is from another company- but the main image is a gorgeous stamp from the Webster's Itty Bitty line at Unity.  It's soooo pretty, and although it included a LOVE sentiment, I thought it was appropriate for a baby card as well.
I hope everyone enjoys skipping around the FWF links, and have a great weekend!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Love Itty Bitty) Unity Stamp Co.; (Mega Mixed Messages) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Kraft, Melon Berry, Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink; (The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (button, twine) Papertrey Ink; (stick pin) Maya Road; (lace trim) Prima

16 comments:

  1. Marcie, i have this stamp as well. You did a great job showcasing the authentique bird stamp. I never thought of using it as a baby stamp. Like your design and colortone selection. Lovely UNITY stamp.
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the neutral tone of your stamped image against all the bright pastels...gorgeous baby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colors on this card are just dreamy and perfect for a baby card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. The pretty, soft colors are perfect for a baby, and I love that sweet momma bird image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Marcie! Lovely design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and the soft colours of this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're such a genius! I never would have thought to use this stamp on a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet soft colors...a perfect baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card- love this colors you selected and that pin is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you made this into a baby card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours, so soft, perfect for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really liking the color dp paper you used! Bright and cheery like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That stamp works perfectly for a baby card. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! I love how using the soft colors makes it perfect for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes it worked for a baby card. Love the colors and all the combinations you made... Great card. Tks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!