Monday, December 3, 2012

Everyday I'm Shufflin'!!


I'm not sure if there is a stamp set out there that could be more fun and cute than the Good Times set by Mama Elephant. Not to mention every time I LOOK at the sentiment "Everyday I'm Shufflin'" the Party Rock Anthem starts playing on repeat in my head! I kept my card fairly simple by repeating the little 2 person image over and over, using a bright aqua for the pair over the sentiment.  A spritz of spray mist and some black gems keep this card fun and funky! 

Supplies:
Stamps: (Good Times) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (True Black, white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (gems) Kaisercraft; (A2 card) DCWV; (spray mist) Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!