Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas wedding

 
Can you even imagine a Christmas wedding?? I'm picturing silver, gold, velvety purples, deep navy, rich reds and dark greens or any combination of those...sooooo pretty.  A delightful local couple is getting married close to Christmas and so I made up a few wintery wedding cards for people in the area to give them. The patterned paper on this card has a nice velvety texture to it, not to mention a felt snowflake under the beaded trinket (don't ask me the manufacturer on that beaded piece...I just don't know!!).  I haven't used my Copics much lately, except to change the colour of embellishments, which is exactly what I did this time to the stick pin that was originally cream coloured.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Calendar Basics) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark) Tsukineko; (Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (R29 marker) Copic
Paper: (blue snowflake) misc.; (silver cardstock) Papertrey Ink
Other: (stick pin) Maya Road; (beaded element) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!