Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013, glitter and Mama Elephant!

Here I am, surprisingly sneaking another quick blog post in before the new year begins! Since it's a quiet Sunday morning here I thought I'd take some time for myself to create a last minute card for the Mama Elephant colour challenge. I just adore the fun and trendy stamps from this relatively new stamp company.
 
The challenge was to create a card using Mama Elephant stamps and the colours red, aqua, white and glitter.  Welllll, never let it be said that I don't LOVE glitter! :) I used the Good Times stamp set, stamping the sentiment staggered 3 times, and the cute little dancing people beside.  I spritzed some Studio Calico Water Cooler mist, and die cut glittery numbers for the 2013.  I hope everyone has a fun, safe and Happy New Year!
 
 

Supplies:
Stamps: (Good Times) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink; (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (silver) American Crafts
Other: (Water Cooler spray mist) Studio Calico; (number die cuts) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. This card is really cool and fun!!! Thanks for playing with ME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!