Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 
I'm not a big fan of traditional Christmas or holiday cards.  I prefer bright and bold shades of pink, lime and turquoise, or the opposite end of the spectrum- neutrals and rustic looks. I went with the latter on this card, pulling out my new wooden snowflakes from Studio Calico, using a wintery sentiment and keeping my layout simple. 
 
Now that I'm full into mass production of holiday and seasonal cards, I find it easier to line up a bunch of label dies on my cutting plate and run them through the Grand Calibur all at once. I know those extra pieces will come in handy at some point during my card making! Any quick and easy card making tips to share for this time of the year?
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (In the Meadow) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Vintage Santa from Season's Greetings collection) Echo Park; (white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (wood snowflakes) Studio Calico; (Mat Stack 4, label from Pretty Peonies dies) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!