Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy

 
I gasped out loud when I first saw the Little Boy Blue collection by Crate Paper. The boyish colours, the adorable patterns...it all mixes together to create baby boy perfection! I used some of those papers on the card shown, as well as a leftover bingo card from a long ago Making Memories collection.  There have been a few baby girls born in the area lately, but I figure it's only a short time before a boy makes an appearance...maybe in January when my brother and sister-in-law's little one arrives? Can't wait to find out if that cutie pie is a niece or nephew! :)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Bitty Baby Blessings, Signature Greetings) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Little Boy Blue) Crate Paper; (Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink
Other: (bingo card) Making Memories; (button, twine, tag die, boat die) Papertrey Ink; (gems) Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!