Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snowflakes sparkle

 
It's getting colder and colder here in Ontario and what is better to celebrate that (Celebrate cold? Really?!), than a pretty, wintery card in soft shades of purple and blue, just perfect for a winter's day! I enjoyed making this card because I knew the end result would be one I loved! I softened the edges with Fresh Snow ink and gave the background a subtle texture with the Canvas & Linen impression plate. The pop of dark purple really makes this card eye catching IRL.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (In the Meadow) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Fresh Snow, Royal Velvet) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Winter Wisteria, Spring Rain, white, Royal Velvet, Lavender Moon, silver) Papertrey Ink; (silver glitter) DCWV
Other: (snowflake punch) Martha Stewart; (square punch) EK Success; (gems) Zva; (Canvas & Linen impression plate) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!