Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Making Spirits BRIGHT!

 
Here's my first Christmas card of the season! I've made quite a few by now and was dragging my feet to post one, but it's time to start showing some of that Christmas craftiness so we can all be inspired by each other right?! :) I'm really addicted to the Hero Arts neon inks right now and figured the sentiment 'making spirits bright' quite applied to this card. It's clean and simple, almost one layer, and bright and bold- all my favourites in one!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Modern Wood Mats) Papertrey Ink; (Joyful Greetings) Paper Smooches
Ink: (Neon Green) Hero Arts; (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white, Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink
Other: (snowflake punch) EK Success; (brad) misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!