Monday, November 26, 2012

C4C164- Put a Bow on it!

 
This weekend we had the first snow of the season here in my area of South western Ontario, and boy did we ever have fun playing outside on Sunday!!  It was a busy weekend for our family and it flew by quickly, but lots of happy memories were made.  We all had to drag our butts out of bed this morning and momma is on her 3rd coffee already. :)
 
The card I'm sharing today was created for the Crazy 4 Challenges- put a BOW on it challenge. Link it up on your blog or SCS under the keyword C4C164.  All you had to do was (if it's not already clear to you...) put a bow on it. :) I used a really nice, thick linen ribbon that I topped with a button and twine.  Papers are the Sleigh Ride collection by Crate Paper (LOVE this collection!!).
 
Supplies:
Paper: (Sleigh Ride collection) Crate Paper
Other: (ribbon) misc.; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!