Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birthdays stand still

 
After a barrage of fall birthdays, we are at a birthday stand-still in our house for a few weeks anyway.  A few important December birthdays to celebrate, then a bunch in January, but for right now I'm busy trying to replenish my female birthday card pile! Here is a quick one that I put together using papers, journal card, and chipboard from the Emma's Shoppe collection by Crate Paper. I love the feminine feel to this line; gorgeous patterns and colours aplenty!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Birthday Savings) Hero Arts
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink; (Emma's Shoppe collection) Crate Paper
Other: (Chipboard pieces) Crate Paper; (scalloped border punch) SU!; (Stickles) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!