Monday, October 22, 2012

You are So...

 
I'm on a roll lately, making the most out of my supplies and vowing to use up every last scrap of paper in this gorgeous MME 6x6 paper pack! I paired the bright, cheery papers with a journal card from the same collection, adding washi tape and few other embellishments for interest.
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend like I did.  Waking up to find out I'm the Featured Stamper at SCS on Sunday really was amazing, but watching my sweet kiddos jump into a leaf pile over and over on a gorgeous fall day equaled it. :)
 
Supplies:
Paper: (The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: ('You Are So...' card, washi tape, chipboard butterfly) My Mind's Eye; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!