Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our real selves

 
I just love this rubber stamp from River City Rubber Works. Something about it really speaks to me! I created this card way back on World Cardmaking Day, and have posted it a few other places, but not here on the blog, so here it is!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far...my husband is FINALLY home from a loooong business trip and we attempted a date night last night; dinner and a movie- Argo.  Well, drove into town, and the hydro was out in most of the city, movie theater included.  AND it was out at home, so we had to come home and rescue the babysitter...oh well.  We are trying attempt #2 this morning and are going out for breakfast instead. :)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Real Selves) www.rivercityrubberworks.com
Ink: (Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection) My Mind's Eye; (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Other: (sticker) My Mind's Eye; (pearls) Kaisercraft; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!