Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Unity Challenges!

 
A fall-ish card to enter in the Fall themed Unity Stamp Co. World Cardmaking Day challenge! I used the store kit Artist in You set for the trees/bushes, and With Sympathy for the sentiment. I love the look of layering all those images in different colours! There are even some Antique Linen Stickles glitter on some of the bushes for a little sparkle and shine...subtle though, since it IS intended for a sympathy card.
Supplies:
Stamps: (Artist in You, With Sympathy) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Terracotta Tile, Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink
 

 
Here's a card a bit cheerier and brighter! This time I stamped my border (for the Stamp a Border using a NON border stamp challenge!) I used the sentiment from Balloons to You, and the flowers were from Flowers Galore
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Balloons to You, Flowers Galore) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white, Limeade Ice) Papertrey Ink
Other: (corner rounder) We R Memory Keepers; (gems) Kaisercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!