Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Missing Mojo

 
Ugh.  Missing mojo.  We've all lost our crafting "oomph" before, haven't we? I have put out a BOLO (I learned that term from CSI, lol) and hope to find it soon.  Hence, the mediocre card and lack of blogging lately.  I think I'll just take a step back for the next few days, search the blogosphere for some inspiration, and focus on making cards just for sheer pleasure.  I'm hoping that will kick start my creativity!! What do YOU do when you're lacking mojo?? Let me know! :)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Toil & Trouble) Taylored Expressions; (Happy Haunting ) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Orange Zest, True Black) Papertrey Ink; (Copic marker)
Paper: (white, True Black, Halloween Prints designer paper) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!