Thursday, October 25, 2012

Journaling Cards challenge

 
 
I created a similar card to this one a few days ago, but since then a fun and inspiring challenge has begun over at the Moxie Fab world, so I'm glad I had another beautiful journal card on hand to use for this creation!  I stuck to The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection for all my supplies (except the button and gem).  I love the 'matchy' look with all these coordinating products! In case you want to play along to, go check out the Journaling Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  You'll be happy you played along! :)

Supplies:
(All from My Mind's Eye unless otherwise noted)
Paper: (The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection)
Other: (washi tape, journal card, butterfly sticker); (button) Papertrey Ink; (gem) Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!