Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Here

 
More Unity Stamp Co. challenges! This time around, I played in the 'color your stamp' challenge. I haven't pulled out my Copics much lately, so it was kind of fun to get them out and start colouring up my image. I am NOT great at colouring; I do not understand shading, light source, cool/warm tones, etc.  It's a complete mess for me, so when I colour, I just wing it! :) I'm also linking this card up for FWF, so if that's why you're here...enjoy!!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (I'm Here) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Chamomile, Aqua Mist, black) Papertrey Ink; (markers) Copic
Paper: (The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (pearls) Bazzil Basics

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is cute! I love your mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute colourful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring looks good to me! Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring looks perfect to me! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE card!!! LOVE your colors!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, I love all of the oranges on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card-the colors are bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!