Saturday, October 6, 2012

If the Shoe fits...


I hope everyone is having fun celebrating World Cardmaking Day! I'm home until later in the afternoon, so I am lucky to have some time to get crafty!!  Make sure you check out all the deals many online stores are offering today...you might score some GREAT buys!
 
This is the kind of card above that I would love to receive...a bit flashy and with some bling. It screams MARCIE! The Sugar Chic collection from Heidi Swapp is one of my favourite paper lines.

Supplies:
Stamps: (If the Shoe Fits) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (True Black) Papertrey Ink; (Fabulous, Adore, Drama from Sugar Chic) Heidi Swapp
Other: (border from Sugar Chic) Heidi Swapp, (button) Papertrey Ink , (gem) Prima; (1/2" circle punch) EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!