Friday, October 5, 2012

Have a Hallotini!


How about a Hallotini?? I just adore this stamp, and picked it up on a 'moving' sale for the Paper Pickle, my favourite LSS. I stamped and paper pieced the image, coloured the candy corns, and the rest you can figure out yourselves! I submitted this one to the Halloween category for Paper Crafts magazine, Card Creations Vol. 11 and it didn't get picked up. I'd be a little disappointed in that except I had two other cards picked up! :) Super exciting!

Supplies:
Stamps: (sentiment from Toil & Trouble) Taylored Expressions; (Hallotini) Impression Obsession
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Paper: (white, True Black, Halloween Prints 8x8 paper) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Spica black glitter marker, yellow, orange, gray marker) Copic; (black marker) Zig, (gems) Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!