Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yee Haw!

 
Yee Haw, it's your birthday! I for one, would LOVE to get a fun, cute card like this on my next birthday!  I've been pulling out the old embossing gun lately and heat embossing on some of my projects. I forgot how fun that technique can be.  On this card, I used Zing embossing powder for the very middle sentiment on the card, while the rest are just stamped regularly.  That bright aqua really pops nicely! How fun are Waltzingmouse Stamps? I've been playing around a bit with the fun Back in the Saddle set, and I've been busy drooling over the other lovelies on their site!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Back in the Saddle, cactus, sheriff badge from Way out West) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: (Summer Sunrise, Kraft, Lavender Moon, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, True Black) Papertrey Ink; (Versamark) Tsukineko
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink
Other: (Aqua Zing embossing powder) American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!