Friday, September 14, 2012

So blessed


This past Sunday was Grandparent's Day and I made this card for my mother-in-law who has us over every single Sunday for supper. She does all the prep and clean up and doesn't usually allow us to help her! I just love her dearly; she's an amazing woman and wonderful grandma (don't call her that though! She likes 'Granna').  My kids also made her cute little cards with stickers aplenty!
I used a journal card from the Generations collection by Simple Stories as the main panel on my card.  One 12x12 sheet has 6 journal cards on it, and hence, 6 possible cards to be made! Add a few extra embellishments to them and you're done!

Supplies:
Paper: (kraft) Papertrey Ink; (Generations collection) Simple Stories
Other: (button, twine) Papertrey Ink; (scalloped music note sticker from Baby Steps collection) Simple Stories; (Die-namics Paper Doll Border) My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!