Friday, September 7, 2012

Owls owls owls

 
Who doesn't love cute little owls on a baby card?! I've been pulling out older paper collections lately, trying to use up some of the stash to make room for new stuff. :) Sometimes there's just enough pieces left to put together a cutesy card like this one.  I'm entering this card in the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World; those 3 owls are obviously my repeating element.  Have a happy weekend everyone!
 
Supplies:
Paper: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Baby Steps collection) Simple Stories
Other: (doily) Freckled Fawn; (owl stickers) Simple Stories; (button, twine) Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!